ICF International (ICFI) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
ICF International (NASDAQ: ) reported Q3 EPS of $0.81, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.81. Revenue for the quarter came in at $306.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $302.02 million.
“As expected, third quarter results represented a strong start to the second half of this year. We achieved significant year-on-year revenue growth across our key markets and reported increased profitability in line with higher labor utilization and substantial growth in our higher margin commercial business,” said ICF Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Sudhakar Kesavan.
ICF International sees Q4 2016 EPS of $2.91-$2.96. ICF International sees Q4 2016 revenue of $1.185-1.195 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on ICF International (ICFI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tailored Brands (TLRD) Tops Q3 EPS by 13c
- Verint Systems (VRNT) Misses Q3 EPS by 10c
- Vera Bradley (VRA) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Offers Light Q4 Outlook; Enters New Licensing Agreements
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!