ICF International (ICFI) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS
- Wall Street hits new high as post-election rally roars ahead
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 despite doubts over OPEC output cut
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/08: (VYGR) (TLRD) (LULU) Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
ICF International (NASDAQ: ) reported Q3 EPS of $0.81, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.81. Revenue for the quarter came in at $306.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $302.02 million.
“As expected, third quarter results represented a strong start to the second half of this year. We achieved significant year-on-year revenue growth across our key markets and reported increased profitability in line with higher labor utilization and substantial growth in our higher margin commercial business,” said ICF Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Sudhakar Kesavan.
ICF International sees Q4 2016 EPS of $2.91-$2.96. ICF International sees Q4 2016 revenue of $1.185-1.195 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on ICF International (ICFI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vince Holding (VNCE) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Sales Miss; Guides FY Sales Below the Street
- Hovnanian Enterprises (HOV) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- Vera Bradley (VRA) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Offers Light Q4 Outlook; Enters New Licensing Agreements
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!