Hyatt Hotels (H) Tops Q3 EPS by 18c
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Hyatt Hotels (NYSE: H) reported Q3 EPS of $0.47, $0.18 better than the analyst estimate of $0.29.
Third quarter 2016 financial highlights as compared to the third quarter of 2015 are as follows:
- Net income increased 148% to $62 million.
- Adjusted EBITDA increased 12.3% to $192 million, up 12.9% in constant currency.
- Comparable systemwide RevPAR increased 2.5%, including an increase of 1.0% at comparable owned and leased hotels.
- Comparable U.S. hotel RevPAR increased 3.8%; full service and select service hotel RevPAR increased 3.4% and 4.6%, respectively.
- Net hotel and net rooms growth was 9% and 7%, respectively.
- Comparable owned and leased hotels segment operating margins increased 80 basis points to 23.2%.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Hyatt Hotels (H) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Downgrades Himax Technologies (HIMX) to Neutral
- PrivateBancorp (PVTB) Tops Q4 EPS by 7c; Continues to Work Toward CIBC Merger
- Fastenal (FAST) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!