Huron Consulting Group (HURN) Tops Q3 EPS by 9c
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Huron Consulting Group (NASDAQ: HURN) reported Q3 EPS of $0.92, $0.09 better than the analyst estimate of $0.83. Revenue for the quarter came in at $183.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $191.07 million.
Huron Consulting Group sees FY2016 EPS of $3.25-$3.35, versus the consensus of $3.42. Huron Consulting Group sees FY2016 revenue of $730-740 million, versus the consensus of $754.2 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Huron Consulting Group (HURN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Finisar (FNSR) Tops Q2 EPS by 12c; Guides Above the Street
- Ciena (CIEN) Misses Q4 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!