Huron Consulting Group (HURN) Tops Q3 EPS by 9c
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Huron Consulting Group (NASDAQ: HURN) reported Q3 EPS of $0.92, $0.09 better than the analyst estimate of $0.83. Revenue for the quarter came in at $183.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $191.07 million.
Huron Consulting Group sees FY2016 EPS of $3.25-$3.35, versus the consensus of $3.42. Huron Consulting Group sees FY2016 revenue of $730-740 million, versus the consensus of $754.2 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Huron Consulting Group (HURN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Coupa Software (COUP) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Issues Confident Q4 Outlook
- Kinder Morgan (KMI) Sees FY17 Distributable Cash Flow of $4.46B
- MeetMe (MEET) Announces Strong CPM Data for November 2016; Reaffirms Q4, FY16 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!