Huntington Ingalls Industries (HII) Misses Q3 EPS by 13c
- Wall Street hits record high for third day in a row
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
- Exclusive: Japan's TDK in talks to buy iPhone supplier InvenSense - sources
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Huntington Ingalls Industries (NYSE: HII) reported Q3 EPS of $2.27, $0.13 worse than the analyst estimate of $2.40. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.68 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.76 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Huntington Ingalls Industries (HII) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Steelcase (SCS) Reports Preliminary Q3 EPS In-Line with Views, Revs Light
- Layne Christensen (LAYN) Misses Q3 EPS by 6c
- Fred's (FRED) Misses Q3 EPS by 9c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!