Huntington Bancshares (HBAN) Posts Q2 EPS of $0.03, Stronger than Views
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- PepsiCo, Inc. (PEP) Posts Q1 Core EPS of 83c; Offers Outlook
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 4/17: (EEFT) (SNDK) (PLXS) Higher; (UEPS) (BKS) (GOOG) Lower (more...)
- Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. (GS) Posts Q1 EPS of $4.02, Tops Expectations
- Initial Jobless Claims Came in Lower-than-Expected at 304K Last Week
Huntington Bancshares (Nasdaq: HBAN) reports Q2 EPS of $0.03, 3 cents better than the analyst estimate of $0.00.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Raymond James Downgrades Huntington Bancshares (HBAN) to Outperform
- Huntington Bancshares Incorporated Reports 2014 First Quarter Net Income of $149 Million and Earnings Per Common Share of $0.17
- Huntington Bank is No. 1 SBA Lender in the Country for Number of 7(a) Loans at Mid-Year
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!