Huntington Bancshares (HBAN) Posts Q2 EPS of $0.03, Stronger than Views
- Futures fall on Brexit worries, Trump's dollar comments
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Trump, Brexit uncertainty hit stocks and dollar, gold jumps
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
Huntington Bancshares (Nasdaq: HBAN) reports Q2 EPS of $0.03, 3 cents better than the analyst estimate of $0.00.
You May Also Be Interested In
- ChinaNet (CNET) Updates Corporate Website
- Wells Fargo (WFC) Posts Q4 EPS of $0.96, Sales Miss
- Bank of America (BAC): Profits Likely Without Rate Hikes - FBR
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!