Human Genome Sciences Inc. (HGSI) Reports Q1 EPS Loss of $0.69
- Facebook (FB) Set to Join the S&P 100 & 500; Alliance Data Systems (ADS) and Mohawk (MHK) to Join the S&P 500; Changes to the S&P MidCap 400 and the S&P SmallCap 600
- Market Wrap: Facebook is Movin' Up; Strong Start for IPO Autohome; Costco Slumps on Sales
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/11: (UNS) (PRTA) (FB) Higher; (IMUC) (ATHN) (SUNE) Lower (more...)
- William Blair's 2014 Top Midcap Picks
- Fortis to Acquire UNS Energy (UNS) for $60.25/Share
Human Genome Sciences Inc. (NASDAQ: HGSI) reported Q1 EPS of ($0.69), $0.21 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.48). Revenue for the quarter came in at $26.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $19.26 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- NCI Building Systems (NCS) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c; Issues Outlook
- Smith & Wesson Holding Corp. (SWHC) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c; Bolsters Buyback Plan; Guides FY13
- Burlington Stores (BURL) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Comps Up 3.9%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!