Hudson Pacific Properties (HPP) Tops Q2 FFO by 4c, Revenues Beat Expectations
- Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) Posts Q2 Loss of 24c/Share
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 7/25: (DTLK) (AWAY) (BIDU) Higher; (BCOV) (AMZN) (P) Lower (more...)
- Containerboard Stocks Could Revalue Up to 100% Under MLP Structures, Perry Capital Says (IP) (KS) (RKT)
- El Pollo Loco (LOCO) IPO Opens Up 27%
- Durable Goods Orders Rose 0.7% in June, Topping Expectations Amid Lagging Shipments
Hudson Pacific Properties (NYSE: HPP) reported Q2 FFO of $0.26, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of $0.22. Revenue for the quarter came in at $33.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $32.25 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Abbvie, Inc. (ABBV) Tops Q2 EPS by 6c; Guides Q3 EPS to Strong Side
- Moog Inc. (MOG-A) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides FY14, FY15 EPS Below Consensus
- American Electric Power Co. (AEP) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!