Hudson Pacific Properties (HPP) Tops Q2 FFO by 4c, Revenues Beat Expectations
- Wall Street reverses loss, gains on oil rally
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/28: (AVXL) (SPU) (HLIT) Higher; (GALT) (TPX) (FGP) Lower
- Bernstein's Sacconaghi Sees Stronger Apple (AAPL) iPhone ASPs
- Fed's Yellen defends regulatory role, raises stress test changes
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c; Will End Internal Hardware Development; Boosts FY17 Outlook
Hudson Pacific Properties (NYSE: HPP) reported Q2 FFO of $0.26, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of $0.22. Revenue for the quarter came in at $33.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $32.25 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Actuant (ATU) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.29; Offers FY17 Guidance
- Synthesis Energy Systems (SYMX) Reports Q4 Loss of $0.13/Share
- Paychex (PAYX) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c; Updates FY17 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!