Hudson Pacific Properties (HPP) Tops Q2 FFO by 4c, Revenues Beat Expectations
- Market Wrap: Apple's New iPhone Pre-Order Sales Record; Microsoft 'Digs Up' Key Acquisition; Tesla Slumps on Cautious Comments
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/15: (DRYS) (DSX) (FONR) Higher; (COOL) (OPXA) (GST) Lower (more...)
- Apple (AAPL) Announces Record iPhone 6/6+ Pre-Orders
- Momo Stocks Whacked; Is It Alibaba Related or Something Bigger?
- UPDATE: Alibaba (BABA) Raises IPO Price to $66 to $68/Share
Hudson Pacific Properties (NYSE: HPP) reported Q2 FFO of $0.26, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of $0.22. Revenue for the quarter came in at $33.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $32.25 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kroger (KR) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Boosts FY14 Comps, EPS Outlook
- NetSol Technologies (NTWK) Posts Q4 GAAP Loss of 79c/Share
- Value Line, Inc. (VALU) Reports Q1 EPS of $0.21
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!