Hudson Pacific Properties, Inc. (HPP) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c, Revenues Up 244.4%
- Wall Street turns defensive on Trump's protectionist stance
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Thrashed as Apple (AAPL) Lawsuit Threatens Licensing Business Model
- McDonald's (MCD) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
Hudson Pacific Properties, Inc. (NYSE: HPP) reported Q1 EPS of $0.34, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.32. Revenue for the quarter came in at $34.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $30.51 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hudson Pacific Properties (HPP) PT Lowered to $38 at Barclays
- SunTrust Banks (STI) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
- Bank Of Hawaii Corp. (BOH) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!