Hudson Pacific Properties, Inc. (HPP) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c, Revenues Up 244.4%
- Top 10 News for 4/25 - 4/29: Merger Madness!; Valeant Hies New Boss; Icahn's Exit of Apple Could be Telling Sign
- Wall Street falls as earnings weigh; Dow, S&P up for month
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Tops Q1 EPS by 49c; Issues Q2 Outlook
- Exclusive: Yahoo's bidder shortlist points to cash deal -sources
- Yen posts biggest weekly gain since 2008, stocks slip
Hudson Pacific Properties, Inc. (NYSE: HPP) reported Q1 EPS of $0.34, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.32. Revenue for the quarter came in at $34.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $30.51 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q1 EPS by 12c
- Salisbury Bancorp (SAL) Reports Q1 EPS of $0.55
- CBOE Holdings (CBOE) Misses Q1 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!