Hudson Pacific Properties, Inc. (HPP) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c, Revenues Up 244.4%
- Top 10 News for 10/13 - 10/17: Ebola Worries Persist; No Deal for Shire; Netflix Jeered on Outlook
- Billionaire Mark Cuban Buying Netflix (NFLX) Stock
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
- Cliffs Natural Resources (CLF) Sees $6B non-Cash Charge in Q3
- Yellen: Perspectives on Inequality and Opportunity from the Survey of Consumer Finances
Hudson Pacific Properties, Inc. (NYSE: HPP) reported Q1 EPS of $0.34, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.32. Revenue for the quarter came in at $34.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $30.51 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Honeywell Int'l Inc. (HON) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Boosts FY14 Outlook
- Capital One Financial (COF) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c
- Google (GOOG) Misses Q3 EPS by 18c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!