Hudson Pacific Properties, Inc. (HPP) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c, Revenues Up 244.4%
- Top 10 News for 9/26 - 9/30: Deutsche Bank Soars on Settlement; Twitter Back in the M&A Fray; Nike 'Just Didn't Do It' in Q1
- Wall Street rallies, led by Deutsche Bank, financials
- Viacom (VIAB) Forms Special Committee; Will Explore Potential Combination with CBS (CBS)
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Said Near $5.4B Settlement with U.S. - AFP
- Oil up second straight month on OPEC-fueled rally
Hudson Pacific Properties, Inc. (NYSE: HPP) reported Q1 EPS of $0.34, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.32. Revenue for the quarter came in at $34.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $30.51 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pepsi (PEP) Tops Q3 EPS by 8c
- Calamp Corp. (CAMP) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS; Guides Q3 EPS Below Views
- McCormick & Co. (MKC) Tops Q3 EPS by 9c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!