HubSpot (HUBS) Tops Q3 EPS by 8c
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.05), $0.08 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.13). Revenue for the quarter came in at $70.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $67.93 million.
HubSpot sees Q4 2016 EPS of ($0.22)-($0.20), versus the consensus of ($0.22). HubSpot sees Q4 2016 revenue of $73.7-74.7 million, versus the consensus of $72.9 million.
HubSpot sees FY2016 EPS of ($0.45)-($0.43), versus the consensus of ($0.53). HubSpot sees FY2016 revenue of $268.2-269.2 million, versus the consensus of $264.7 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on HubSpot (HUBS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts HubSpot Inc (HUBS) at Outperform
- Coupa Software (COUP) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Issues Confident Q4 Outlook
- Micron (MU) PT Raised to $25 at Brean Capital; Upbeat on Low Inventories