HubSpot (HUBS) Tops Q3 EPS by 8c
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.05), $0.08 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.13). Revenue for the quarter came in at $70.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $67.93 million.
HubSpot sees Q4 2016 EPS of ($0.22)-($0.20), versus the consensus of ($0.22). HubSpot sees Q4 2016 revenue of $73.7-74.7 million, versus the consensus of $72.9 million.
HubSpot sees FY2016 EPS of ($0.45)-($0.43), versus the consensus of ($0.53). HubSpot sees FY2016 revenue of $268.2-269.2 million, versus the consensus of $264.7 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on HubSpot (HUBS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts HubSpot Inc (HUBS) at Outperform
- Christopher & Banks (CBK) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Q4 Revenue Outlook Light of Views
- Dollar General (DG) Misses Q3 EPS by 4c; Comps Light of Views; Sees FY16 EPS at Low-End of Growth Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Related EntitiesUBS, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!