Hovnanian Enterprises (HOV) Misses Q3 EPS by 6c
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Hovnanian Enterprises (NYSE: HOV) reported Q3 EPS of $0.00, $0.06 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.06. Revenue for the quarter came in at $716.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $732.51 million.
For the third quarter of fiscal 2016, Adjusted EBITDA was $56.3 million compared with $32.2 million during the third quarter of 2015, a 74.8% increase.
Hovnanian Enterprises sees FY2016 revenue of $2.7-2.9 billion, versus the consensus of $2.75 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Hovnanian Enterprises (HOV) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wipro (WIT) Misses Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3 Revenue Below Consensus
- Altra Industrial Motion (AIMC) Reports Inline Q3 EPS; Narrows FY16 Outlook; Approves $30M Stock Buyback Plan
- Netsuite (N) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!