Hovnanian Enterprises (HOV) Misses Q3 EPS by 6c
- Wall St. drops on bleak GE outlook; Microsoft blunts losses
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- UPDATE: AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Hovnanian Enterprises (NYSE: HOV) reported Q3 EPS of $0.00, $0.06 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.06. Revenue for the quarter came in at $716.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $732.51 million.
For the third quarter of fiscal 2016, Adjusted EBITDA was $56.3 million compared with $32.2 million during the third quarter of 2015, a 74.8% increase.
Hovnanian Enterprises sees FY2016 revenue of $2.7-2.9 billion, versus the consensus of $2.75 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Hovnanian Enterprises (HOV) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Honeywell (HON) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Issues Q4 EPS outlook
- Beneficial Mutual Bancorp (BNCL) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c
- Altra Industrial Motion (AIMC) Reports Inline Q3 EPS; Narrows FY16 Outlook; Approves $30M Stock Buyback Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!