Houston Wire & Cable (HWCC) Misses Q2 EPS by 17c
- Dow set to open at record high; oil hits $55
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Houston Wire & Cable (NASDAQ: HWCC) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.16), $0.17 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.01. Revenue for the quarter came in at $62.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $67.09 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Houston Wire & Cable (HWCC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Upgrades National Beverage (FIZZ) to Outperform
- KeyBanc Starts Houston Wire & Cable (HWCC) at Sector Weight
- Five Below (FIVE): One of the Best Growth Stories in Retail - Guggenheim
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!