Houlihan Lokey (HLI) Misses Q2 EPS by 6c
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Houlihan Lokey (NYSE: HLI) reported Q2 EPS of $0.31, $0.06 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.37. Revenue for the quarter came in at $187 million versus the consensus estimate of $180.15 million.
"We finished the first half of fiscal 2017 with record results for the quarter and the first six months. All three of our business segments reported strong revenue growth from the previous year, despite a macroeconomic environment that remains directionless. These results are a testament to our diversified business model which has allowed the firm to succeed in a variety of business conditions,” stated Scott Beiser, Chief Executive Officer of Houlihan Lokey.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Houlihan Lokey (HLI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- B&G Foods (BGS) Acquires Victoria Fine Foods for $70M
- Big Lots (BIG) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!