Houlihan Lokey (HLI) Misses Q2 EPS by 6c
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Houlihan Lokey (NYSE: HLI) reported Q2 EPS of $0.31, $0.06 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.37. Revenue for the quarter came in at $187 million versus the consensus estimate of $180.15 million.
"We finished the first half of fiscal 2017 with record results for the quarter and the first six months. All three of our business segments reported strong revenue growth from the previous year, despite a macroeconomic environment that remains directionless. These results are a testament to our diversified business model which has allowed the firm to succeed in a variety of business conditions,” stated Scott Beiser, Chief Executive Officer of Houlihan Lokey.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Houlihan Lokey (HLI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Schlumberger Ltd. (SLB) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!