Host Hotels & Resorts (HST) Tops Q3 FFO by 1c
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Host Hotels & Resorts (NYSE: HST) reported Q3 FFO of $0.37, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.36. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.3 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.29 billion.
Host Hotels & Resorts sees FY2016 FFO of $1.64-$1.66, versus the consensus of $1.65.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Host Hotels & Resorts (HST) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Canadian Pacific Railway (CP) Tops Q4 EPS by CAD$0.23
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Tops Q4 EPS by 26c
- CVB Financial (CVBF) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!