Hortonworks (HDP) Misses Q3 EPS by 2c
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Hortonworks (NASDAQ: HDP) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.68), $0.02 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.66). Revenue for the quarter came in at $47.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $45.1 million.
Hortonworks sees Q4 2016 revenue of $48 million, versus the consensus of $47.7 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Hortonworks (HDP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Workday (WDAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
- Genesco (GCO) Tops Q3 EPS Views, Sales Light