Hortonworks (HDP) Misses Q3 EPS by 2c
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Hortonworks (NASDAQ: HDP) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.68), $0.02 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.66). Revenue for the quarter came in at $47.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $45.1 million.
Hortonworks sees Q4 2016 revenue of $48 million, versus the consensus of $47.7 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Hortonworks (HDP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Canadian Pacific Railway (CP) Tops Q4 EPS by CAD$0.23
- CVB Financial (CVBF) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- ASML Holdings (ASML) Reports Q4 EPS of EUR1.23
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!