Hormel Foods (HRL) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Hormel Foods (NYSE: HRL) reported Q3 EPS of $0.36, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.35. Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.3 billion versus the consensus estimate of $2.26 billion.
Hormel Foods sees FY2016 EPS of $1.60-$1.64, versus prior guidance of $1.56-$1.60 and the consensus of $1.59.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Hormel Foods (HRL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Weingarten Realty Investors (WRI) Reports In-Line 3Q
- Cohu (COHU) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c
- Kona Grill (KONA) Misses Q3 EPS by 9c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!