Hormel Foods (HRL) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Hormel Foods (NYSE: HRL) reported Q3 EPS of $0.36, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.35. Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.3 billion versus the consensus estimate of $2.26 billion.
Hormel Foods sees FY2016 EPS of $1.60-$1.64, versus prior guidance of $1.56-$1.60 and the consensus of $1.59.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Hormel Foods (HRL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wipro (WIT) Misses Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3 Revenue Below Consensus
- Bank of the James (BOTJ) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.24
- Penns Woods Bancorp (PWOD) Q3 Profit Slips Lower
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!