Hormel Foods (HRL) Posts Q4 EPS of $0.45; Guides FY17 EPS
- Wall Street gains, helped by oil, economic data
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/5: (NVCN) (BCEI) (MEMP) Higher; (GTXI) (CERC) (HDSN) Lower
- Oil hits 16-month high in buying rush after OPEC agreement
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Hormel Foods (NYSE: HRL) reported Q4 EPS of $0.45, versus the analyst estimate of $0.46. Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.63 billion versus the consensus estimate of $2.64 billion.
Hormel Foods sees FY2017 EPS of $1.68-$1.74, versus the consensus of $1.68.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Hormel Foods (HRL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Book Value Could Be Boosted by $29B from Trump Tax Plan - Analyst
- OCP Announces Date of Third Quarter and First Nine Months of 2016 Earnings
- Ambarella (AMBA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!