Hooker Furniture (HOFT) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Hooker Furniture (NASDAQ: HOFT) reported Q2 EPS of $0.46, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of $0.42. Revenue for the quarter came in at $136.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $144.4 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Hooker Furniture (HOFT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Weingarten Realty Investors (WRI) Reports In-Line 3Q
- Kite Realty Group Trust (KRG) Reports In-Line Q3 FFO
- CubeSmart (CUBE) Tops Q3 FFO by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!