HomeStreet (HMST) Tops Q3 EPS by 38c
- Wall Street flat as telecom gains fail to counter oil drop
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
HomeStreet (NASDAQ: HMST) reported Q3 EPS of $1.12, $0.38 better than the analyst estimate of $0.74.
- Record quarterly net income of $27.7 million
- Total assets of $6.23 billion grew $285.4 million, or 4.8%, from $5.94 billion at June 30, 2016
- Completed the purchase of two retail deposit branches and related loans and deposits in Lake Oswego, Oregon
- Opened three home-loan centers and one retail deposit branch during the quarter
For earnings history and earnings-related data on HomeStreet (HMST) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AutoZone (AZO) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Light of Views
- Michaels Cos. (MIK) Misses Q3 EPS by 3c, Comps Fall 2%; Lowers Outlook, Announces $300M Stock Buyback
- Kenon Holdings (KEN) Swings to Q3 Loss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Trading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!