HomeStreet (HMST) Tops Q3 EPS by 38c
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
HomeStreet (NASDAQ: HMST) reported Q3 EPS of $1.12, $0.38 better than the analyst estimate of $0.74.
- Record quarterly net income of $27.7 million
- Total assets of $6.23 billion grew $285.4 million, or 4.8%, from $5.94 billion at June 30, 2016
- Completed the purchase of two retail deposit branches and related loans and deposits in Lake Oswego, Oregon
- Opened three home-loan centers and one retail deposit branch during the quarter
For earnings history and earnings-related data on HomeStreet (HMST) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Layne Christensen (LAYN) Misses Q3 EPS by 6c
- Good Times Restaurants (GTIM) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Trading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!