Home Depot (HD) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Home Depot (NYSE: HD) reported Q3 EPS of $1.60, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $1.58. Revenue for the quarter came in at $23.2 billion versus the consensus estimate of $23.05 billion.
Comparable store sales for the third quarter of fiscal 2016 were positive 5.5 percent, and comp sales for U.S. stores were positive 5.9 percent. The Street was looking for comps to rise 4.3 percent.
Home Depot said it now sees FY2016 EPS of $6.33, versus the consensus of $6.33.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Home Depot (HD) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- American Eagle Outfitters (AEO) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS, Comps Increase 2%
- Central Garden & Pet (CENT) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c; Guides FY17 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!