Home Depot (HD) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Dow, S&P 500 surge to highs; transports set record
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/7: (ANTH) (EMKR) (PLAY) Higher; (SIGM) (OHAI) (FTK) Lower
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Home Depot (NYSE: HD) reported Q3 EPS of $1.60, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $1.58. Revenue for the quarter came in at $23.2 billion versus the consensus estimate of $23.05 billion.
Comparable store sales for the third quarter of fiscal 2016 were positive 5.5 percent, and comp sales for U.S. stores were positive 5.9 percent. The Street was looking for comps to rise 4.3 percent.
Home Depot said it now sees FY2016 EPS of $6.33, versus the consensus of $6.33.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Home Depot (HD) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vera Bradley (VRA) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Offers Light Q4 Outlook; Enters New Licensing Agreements
- SecureWorks Corp. (SCWX) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c; Guides Q4, FY17
- Conn's (CONN) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!