Home Depot (HD) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Home Depot (NYSE: HD) reported Q3 EPS of $1.60, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $1.58. Revenue for the quarter came in at $23.2 billion versus the consensus estimate of $23.05 billion.
Comparable store sales for the third quarter of fiscal 2016 were positive 5.5 percent, and comp sales for U.S. stores were positive 5.9 percent. The Street was looking for comps to rise 4.3 percent.
Home Depot said it now sees FY2016 EPS of $6.33, versus the consensus of $6.33.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Home Depot (HD) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Finisar (FNSR) Tops Q2 EPS by 12c; Guides Above the Street
- Methode Electronics (MEI) Tops Q2 EPS by 11c; Boosts FY17 EPS Guidance
- Good Times Restaurants (GTIM) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c