Home Depot (HD) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Home Depot (NYSE: HD) reported Q2 EPS of $1.97, in-line with the analyst estimate of $1.97. Revenue for the quarter came in at $26.5 billion versus the consensus estimate of $26.48 billion.
Comps rose 4.7 percent, which was flat with views.
Home Depot reaffirmed FY2016 sales and comps guidance. The Company raised its diluted earnings-per-share guidance for the year and now expects diluted earnings per share to grow approximately 15.6 percent from fiscal 2015 to $6.31. Consensus estimates are at $6.31.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Home Depot (HD) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Finisar (FNSR) Tops Q2 EPS by 12c; Guides Above the Street
- Methode Electronics (MEI) Tops Q2 EPS by 11c; Boosts FY17 EPS Guidance
- Xactly Corporation (XTLY) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!