Home Depot (HD) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Wall St. lower as earnings from some big names disappoint
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/25: (CWEI) (NXTD) (EYES) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (CALA) Lower (more...)
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Home Depot (NYSE: HD) reported Q2 EPS of $1.97, in-line with the analyst estimate of $1.97. Revenue for the quarter came in at $26.5 billion versus the consensus estimate of $26.48 billion.
Comps rose 4.7 percent, which was flat with views.
Home Depot reaffirmed FY2016 sales and comps guidance. The Company raised its diluted earnings-per-share guidance for the year and now expects diluted earnings per share to grow approximately 15.6 percent from fiscal 2015 to $6.31. Consensus estimates are at $6.31.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Home Depot (HD) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Tennant Co. (TNC) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c; Updates FY16 Outlook
- Franklin Electric (FELE) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c; Narrows Outlook
- Wabtec (WAB) Misses Q3 EPS by 5c; Cuts FY16 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!