Home Depot (HD) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Wall St stumbles as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- FBI to review more emails related to Clinton's private email use
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Home Depot (NYSE: HD) reported Q2 EPS of $1.97, in-line with the analyst estimate of $1.97. Revenue for the quarter came in at $26.5 billion versus the consensus estimate of $26.48 billion.
Comps rose 4.7 percent, which was flat with views.
Home Depot reaffirmed FY2016 sales and comps guidance. The Company raised its diluted earnings-per-share guidance for the year and now expects diluted earnings per share to grow approximately 15.6 percent from fiscal 2015 to $6.31. Consensus estimates are at $6.31.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Home Depot (HD) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ruth's Hospitality Group (RUTH) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Comps Rose 2.1%
- Peapack-Gladstone Financial (PGC) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- CBOE Holdings (CBOE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates Certain FY16 Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!