Hollysys Automation (HOLI) Misses Q1 EPS by 10c
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Hollysys Automation (NASDAQ: HOLI) reported Q1 EPS of $0.37, $0.10 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.47. Revenue for the quarter came in at $103.54 million versus the consensus estimate of $141.76 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Hollysys Automation (HOLI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Canadian Pacific Railway (CP) Tops Q4 EPS by CAD$0.23
- NVE Corp (NVEC) Tops Q3 EPS by 8c
- Wintrust Financial (WTFC) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!