Holly Corporation (HOC) Tops Q1 EPS by 13c
- Apple, Inc. (AAPL) Tops Q2 EPS by $1.44; Announces 7-for-1 Stock Split
- Zimmer (ZMH) to Acquire Biomet in ~$13.35B Deal
- Herbalife (HLF) Questions Ackman's Campaign Following ABC News Report
- Caterpillar, Inc. (CAT) Tops Q1 EPS Views; Boosts FY14 Profit Outlook
- Time Warner Cable, Inc. (TWC) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c
Holly Corporation (NYSE: HOC) reports Q1 EPS of $1.20, 13 cents better than estimates. Revenues were $925.87 million compared to $791.59 million for the same period last year.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: General Motors (GM) Tops Q1 EPS by 23c
- West Marine, Inc. (WMAR) Misses Q1 EPS by 6c
- Alexion Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ALXN) Tops Q1 EPS by 27c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!