Holly Corporation (HOC) Tops Q1 EPS by 13c
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Tops Q1 EPS by 49c; Issues Q2 Outlook
- Amgen (AMGN) Tops Q1 EPS by 30c, Raises FY Guidance
- Wall Street sinks on BOJ fears, Icahn comments
- Carl Icahn No Longer Owns Apple (AAPL)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 04/28: (GIMO) (AMZN) (EXPE) (LNKD) Higher; (NPTN) (MOH) (SYNA) (AKS) Lower (more...)
Holly Corporation (NYSE: HOC) reports Q1 EPS of $1.20, 13 cents better than estimates. Revenues were $925.87 million compared to $791.59 million for the same period last year.
You May Also Be Interested In
- CubeSmart (CUBE) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS
- U.S. Ecology (ECOL) Tops Q1 EPS by 4c, Offers Guidance
- Enova International (ENVA) Tops Q1 EPS by 9c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!