Holly Corporation (HOC) Tops Q1 EPS by 13c
- Market Wrap: FOMC Hints at Rate Hike by YE15; Trian Sees Value in DuPoint; Builders More Confident in Sept.
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/17: (HNSN) (UNFI) (CLC) Higher; (FLXN) (NEWM) (FANG) Lower (more...)
- FOMC Cuts Bond Buying to $15B, Keeps 'Considerable Time' Language ; Issues Projections, Sees Fed Funds Rate of 1.375% at the of 2015
- Pier 1 Imports (PIR) Misses Q2 EPS by 4c; Refines Financial Model; Guides FY15 EPS
- Dresser-Rand Group (DRC), Sulzer Said to Be in Merger Talks
Holly Corporation (NYSE: HOC) reports Q1 EPS of $1.20, 13 cents better than estimates. Revenues were $925.87 million compared to $791.59 million for the same period last year.
You May Also Be Interested In
- FedEx (FDX) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c
- Student Transportation (STB) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.06
- Cracker Barrel Old Country Store (CBRL) Tops Q4 EPS by 7c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!