Holly Corporation (HOC) Tops Q1 EPS by 13c
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave cables to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Holly Corporation (NYSE: HOC) reports Q1 EPS of $1.20, 13 cents better than estimates. Revenues were $925.87 million compared to $791.59 million for the same period last year.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hancock Holding (HBHC) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
- New Oriental Education (EDU) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!