Hilton Worldwide (HLT) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Hilton Worldwide (NYSE: HLT) reported Q3 EPS of $0.23, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.23. Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.94 billion versus the consensus estimate of $2.99 billion.
Hilton Worldwide sees FY2016 EPS of $0.86-$0.89, versus the consensus of $0.90.
Hilton Worldwide sees Q4 2016 EPS of $0.20-$0.23, versus the consensus of $0.24.
Full Year 2017
For 2017, system-wide RevPAR is expected to increase between 1.0 percent and 3.0 percent on a comparable and currency neutral basis compared to 2016. Given Hilton's strong development pipeline, unit growth should continue to accelerate in 2017 as its global system of rooms is expected to expand by between 50,000 rooms and 55,000 rooms on a net basis.
Outlook for Post-Spin Companies
Upon the completion of the proposed spin-off transactions, Hilton will be separated into three independent, publicly traded companies: Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc., Park Hotels & Resorts Inc. and Hilton Grand Vacations Inc. Full year 2016 outlook on a pro forma(1) basis for these companies is as follows:
- Hilton's pro forma Adjusted EBITDA is expected to be between $1,745 million and $1,775 million.
- Park's pro forma Adjusted EBITDA is expected to be between $750 million and $780 million.
- HGV's pro forma Adjusted EBITDA is expected to be between $370 million and $390 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Hilton Worldwide (HLT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Smith & Wesson (SWHC) Tops Q2 EPS by 12c; Guides Q3 EPS Below Views
- Ascena Retail Group (ASNA) Misses Q1 EPS by 2c, Comps Fall 5%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!