Hillenbrand (HI) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c, FY17 EPS Guidance Comes in Light
- Dow, S&P 500 surge to highs; transports set record
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/7: (ANTH) (EMKR) (PLAY) Higher; (SIGM) (OHAI) (FTK) Lower
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Hillenbrand (NYSE: HI) reported Q4 EPS of $0.58, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.57. Revenue for the quarter came in at $429 million versus the consensus estimate of $398.48 million.
Hillenbrand sees FY2017 EPS of $1.95-$2.10, versus the consensus of $2.16.
- Hillenbrand expects 2017 revenue growth of 1-3%. Revenue from the Process Equipment Group is projected to grow 3-5% organically, and Batesville is expected to deliver revenue that is down 1%-3%. GAAP EPS is expected to be $1.80-$1.95 for 2017, while adjusted EPS is projected to be $1.95-$2.10. The company expects its adjusted tax rate to be approximately 31% for fiscal 2017.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Hillenbrand (HI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vera Bradley (VRA) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Offers Light Q4 Outlook; Enters New Licensing Agreements
- SeaChange Int'l (SEAC) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Guides Q4, FY17 Below Views
- Toll Brothers (TOL) Posts Improved Q4 Adjusted Pre-Tax Income
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!