Hillenbrand (HI) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c, FY17 EPS Guidance Comes in Light
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Hillenbrand (NYSE: HI) reported Q4 EPS of $0.58, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.57. Revenue for the quarter came in at $429 million versus the consensus estimate of $398.48 million.
Hillenbrand sees FY2017 EPS of $1.95-$2.10, versus the consensus of $2.16.
- Hillenbrand expects 2017 revenue growth of 1-3%. Revenue from the Process Equipment Group is projected to grow 3-5% organically, and Batesville is expected to deliver revenue that is down 1%-3%. GAAP EPS is expected to be $1.80-$1.95 for 2017, while adjusted EPS is projected to be $1.95-$2.10. The company expects its adjusted tax rate to be approximately 31% for fiscal 2017.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Hillenbrand (HI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Workday (WDAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
- Smith & Wesson (SWHC) Tops Q2 EPS by 12c; Guides Q3 EPS Below Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!