Hill-Rom Holdings (HRC) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c; Guides Q1 EPS Below Views
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Hill-Rom Holdings (NYSE: HRC) reported Q4 EPS of $1.18, $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of $1.13. Revenue for the quarter came in at $706 million versus the consensus estimate of $701.39 million.
Hill-Rom Holdings sees Q1 2017 EPS of $0.75-$0.77, versus the consensus of $0.87.
Hill-Rom Holdings sees FY2017 EPS of $3.74-$3.82, versus the consensus of $3.77.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Hill-Rom Holdings (HRC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bob Evans Farms (BOBE) Tops Q2 EPS by 11c; FY17 adj.-EPS Outlook Boosted
- Genesco (GCO) Tops Q3 EPS Views, Sales Light
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!