Hill-Rom Holdings (HRC) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c; Guides Q1 EPS Below Views
- Dow sets record high as bank rally continues
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Hill-Rom Holdings (NYSE: HRC) reported Q4 EPS of $1.18, $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of $1.13. Revenue for the quarter came in at $706 million versus the consensus estimate of $701.39 million.
Hill-Rom Holdings sees Q1 2017 EPS of $0.75-$0.77, versus the consensus of $0.87.
Hill-Rom Holdings sees FY2017 EPS of $3.74-$3.82, versus the consensus of $3.77.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Hill-Rom Holdings (HRC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Upgrades National Beverage (FIZZ) to Outperform
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Central Garden & Pet (CENT) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c; Guides FY17 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!