Hill-Rom Holdings (HRC) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c; Guides Q1 EPS Below Views
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Hill-Rom Holdings (NYSE: HRC) reported Q4 EPS of $1.18, $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of $1.13. Revenue for the quarter came in at $706 million versus the consensus estimate of $701.39 million.
Hill-Rom Holdings sees Q1 2017 EPS of $0.75-$0.77, versus the consensus of $0.87.
Hill-Rom Holdings sees FY2017 EPS of $3.74-$3.82, versus the consensus of $3.77.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Hill-Rom Holdings (HRC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- First Financial Bancorp (FFBC) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- Rockwell Collins (COL) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!