Hill-Rom Holdings (HRC) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c; Guides Q1 EPS Below Views
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Hill-Rom Holdings (NYSE: HRC) reported Q4 EPS of $1.18, $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of $1.13. Revenue for the quarter came in at $706 million versus the consensus estimate of $701.39 million.
Hill-Rom Holdings sees Q1 2017 EPS of $0.75-$0.77, versus the consensus of $0.87.
Hill-Rom Holdings sees FY2017 EPS of $3.74-$3.82, versus the consensus of $3.77.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Hill-Rom Holdings (HRC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Genesco (GCO) Tops Q3 EPS Views, Sales Light
- Zumiez, Inc. (ZUMZ) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!