Hill International (HIL) Posts Q3 Loss of 13c/Share; Updates FY16 Outlook
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Hill International (NYSE: HIL) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.13), $0.22 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.09. Revenue for the quarter came in at $168 million versus the consensus estimate of $160.37 million.
Based on Hill’s financial performance during the first nine months, current market conditions and the backlog amounts described above, the company is amending its prior guidance and now expects that consulting fee revenue in 2016 will be between $600 million and $610 million. This guidance reflects an approximately 3% to 5% decrease in consulting fee revenue for the year compared to 2015. The company has also lowered its guidance relating to EBITDA margin as a percentage of consulting fees in 2016, which it now expects will be in the range of 4% to 6%, down from 6.5% during 2015.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Hill International (HIL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Steelcase (SCS) Reports Preliminary Q3 EPS In-Line with Views, Revs Light
- Finisar (FNSR) Tops Q2 EPS by 12c; Guides Above the Street
- NCI Building Systems (NCS) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!