Hill International (HIL) Posts Q3 Loss of 13c/Share; Updates FY16 Outlook
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Hill International (NYSE: HIL) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.13), $0.22 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.09. Revenue for the quarter came in at $168 million versus the consensus estimate of $160.37 million.
Based on Hill’s financial performance during the first nine months, current market conditions and the backlog amounts described above, the company is amending its prior guidance and now expects that consulting fee revenue in 2016 will be between $600 million and $610 million. This guidance reflects an approximately 3% to 5% decrease in consulting fee revenue for the year compared to 2015. The company has also lowered its guidance relating to EBITDA margin as a percentage of consulting fees in 2016, which it now expects will be in the range of 4% to 6%, down from 6.5% during 2015.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Hill International (HIL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- G-III Apparel Group (GIII) Misses Q3 EPS by 4c, Offers Guidance
- Central Garden & Pet (CENT) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c; Guides FY17 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!