Highwoods Properties (HIW) Tops Q3 FFO by 1c
- S&P little changed as energy weighs but financials edge up
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- Fed's Yellen says 'makes sense' to gradually raise interest rates
- UPDATE: Fed Beige Book: Wages gain modestly in most areas amid tight job market
- Mallinckrodt (MNK) Announces FTC Settlement
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Highwoods Properties (NYSE: HIW) reported Q3 FFO of $0.82, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.81. Revenue for the quarter came in at $166.29 million versus the consensus estimate of $169.05 million.
Highwoods Properties sees FY2016 FFO of $3.26 - $3.28, versus prior guidance of $3.20 - $3.28 and the consensus of $3.25.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Highwoods Properties (HIW) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Tops Q4 EPS by 26c
- ADTRAN, Inc. (ADTN) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c
- Northern Trust (NTRS) Misses Q4 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!