Highway Holdings (HIHO) Posts Improved Q2 Results
- Apple (AAPL), China Mobile (CHL) Sign iPhone Deal - WSJ
- Market Wrap: Hayman Likes GM; Pandora Skirts Competition; Private Sector Jobs Bonanza
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/4: (PBYI) (MFRM) (GGP) Higher; (LGP) (SNPS) (ARO) Lower (more...)
- General Growth Properties (GGP) Set to Join the S&P 500
- Fed Saw 'Modest to Moderate' Growth with Stronger Manufacturing
Highway Holdings Limited (Nasdaq: HIHO) reports Q2 EPS of $0.11, versus $0.04 reported for the same period a year ago. Revenue for the quarter was $7.83 million, compared to $5.21 million in Q209.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Guess?, Inc. (GES) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Q4, FY14 EPS and Revs
- Christopher & Banks Corp. (CBK) Tops Q3 EPS by 12c
- Emcore Corp (EMKR) Posts Q4 Loss of 21c/Share; Announces Director Changes
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!