Highpower International (HPJ) Reports Q2 EPS of $0.15
- Wall St stumbles as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- FBI to review more emails related to Clinton's private email use
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/28: (GRVY) (VRTS) (ITGR) Higher; (OPXA) (SNMX) (STON) Lower
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Highpower International (NASDAQ: HPJ) reported Q2 EPS of $0.15, versus $0.13 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $36.7 million, versus $38.6 million reported last year.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Highpower International (HPJ) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wayside Technology Group (WSTG) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.31
- Oaktree Capital Group (OAK) Posts Mixed Q3 Results
- Chevron (CVX) Tops Q3 EPS by 31c