Hi-Crush Partners (HCLP) Misses Q3 EPS by 5c
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Hi-Crush Partners (NYSE: HCLP) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.21), $0.05 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.16). Revenue for the quarter came in at $46.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $47.67 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Hi-Crush Partners (HCLP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- New Oriental Education (EDU) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS
- Nicolet Bankshares Inc. Com (NCBS) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.68
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!