Hexcel Corp. (HXL) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Narrows FY16 Outlook
- Wall Street hits record high for third day in a row
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
- Exclusive: Japan's TDK in talks to buy iPhone supplier InvenSense - sources
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Hexcel Corp. (NYSE: HXL) reported Q3 EPS of $0.65, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of $0.61. Revenue for the quarter came in at $500.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $494.26 million.
Hexcel Corp. sees FY2016 EPS of $2.52-$2.58, versus prior guidance of $2.48-$2.56 and the consensus of $2.54. Hexcel Corp. sees FY2016 revenue of $2.00-2.03 billion, versus prior guidance of $1.99-2.05 billion and the consensus of $2.02 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Hexcel Corp. (HXL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Steelcase (SCS) Reports Preliminary Q3 EPS In-Line with Views, Revs Light
- Lee Enterprises (LEE) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.14
- Duluth Holdings Inc. (DLTH) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.01; Guides Below the Street
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!