Hexcel Corp. (HXL) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Narrows FY16 Outlook
- Wall Street flat as banks gain, utilities drag
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Hexcel Corp. (NYSE: HXL) reported Q3 EPS of $0.65, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of $0.61. Revenue for the quarter came in at $500.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $494.26 million.
Hexcel Corp. sees FY2016 EPS of $2.52-$2.58, versus prior guidance of $2.48-$2.56 and the consensus of $2.54. Hexcel Corp. sees FY2016 revenue of $2.00-2.03 billion, versus prior guidance of $1.99-2.05 billion and the consensus of $2.02 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Hexcel Corp. (HXL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AutoZone (AZO) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Light of Views
- Francesca's (FRAN) Tops Q3 EPS by 8c; Boosts Fy16 Outlook
- Kenon Holdings (KEN) Swings to Q3 Loss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!