Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (NYSE: HPE) reported Q4 EPS of $0.61, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.61. Revenue for the quarter came in at $12.5 billion versus the consensus estimate of $12.85 billion.
"FY16 was a historic year for Hewlett Packard Enterprise," said Meg Whitman, President and CEO of Hewlett Packard Enterprise. "During our first year as a standalone company, HPE delivered the business performance we promised, fulfilled our commitment to introduce groundbreaking innovation, and began to transform the company through strategic changes designed to enable even better financial performance."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Steelcase (SCS) Reports Preliminary Q3 EPS In-Line with Views, Revs Light
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on CarMax (KMX) to $72 Ahead of 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!