Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Major stock indexes rise again to new records
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
- Insys Therapeutics (INSY) Sinks as Former Employees Arrested in Racketeering Scheme
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (NYSE: HPE) reported Q4 EPS of $0.61, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.61. Revenue for the quarter came in at $12.5 billion versus the consensus estimate of $12.85 billion.
"FY16 was a historic year for Hewlett Packard Enterprise," said Meg Whitman, President and CEO of Hewlett Packard Enterprise. "During our first year as a standalone company, HPE delivered the business performance we promised, fulfilled our commitment to introduce groundbreaking innovation, and began to transform the company through strategic changes designed to enable even better financial performance."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Cuts Price Target on SecureWorks Corp. (SCWX) to $13
- Comtech Telecom (CMTL) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- Needham & Company Reiterates Buy on Ciena (CIEN) Following 4Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!