Hess Corp. (HES) Tops Q3 EPS by 12c
- Oil steadies on doubts output cut will end global glut
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Dollar edges up vs yen as traders eye ECB meeting for cues
- Mondelez Int'l (MDLZ) Seen as Kraft Heinz's (KHC) Next Logical Takeover Target - Credit Suisse
- Foxconn says in preliminary discussions to expand U.S. operations
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Hess Corp. (NYSE: HES) reported Q3 EPS of ($1.12), $0.12 better than the analyst estimate of ($1.24). Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.2 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.31 billion.
"Our company continues to take steps to maintain a strong balance sheet and materially reduce our spending," Chief Executive Officer John Hess said. "We also are investing in growth projects including the world-class Liza oil discovery in Guyana that we believe will create significant value for our shareholders. Based on the positive results of the Liza-3 well, we now expect Liza to be at the upper end of the previously announced estimated recoverable resources range of 800 million to 1.4 billion barrels of oil equivalent."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Hess Corp. (HES) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AutoZone (AZO) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Light of Views
- Oxford Industries (OXM) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c, Offers Guidance
- Francesca's (FRAN) Tops Q3 EPS by 8c; Boosts Fy16 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!