Hess (HES) Reports Q3 Results
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q1 EPS by 46c, Sales Beat
- TE Connectivity (TEL) Will Sell BNS Unit to CommScope (COMM) in $3B Deal
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Plans Tax-Free Spin of Remaining Alibaba (BABA) Stake
- U.S. Steel (X) Tops Q4 EPS Views; Offers FY15 Outlook
Hess (NYSE: HES) reports Q3 EPS of $3.52, versus $1.05 reported for the same period a year ago. On an adjusted-basis, Hess reported quarterly EPS of about $1.31. Revenue for the quarter was $7.86 billion, compared to $7.27 billion in Q309.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hess Corp. (HES) Sees 16% Lower CapEx in FY15
- Trading Radar for 1/28: Facebook (FB), Boeing (BA), General Dynamics (GD), Sands (LVS), Qualcomm (QCOM) Report
- Arctic Cat (ACAT) Tops Q3 EPS by 20c; Trims FY15 Outlook