Hess (HES) Reports Q3 Results
- Microsoft (MSFT) Names ValueAct's Morfit to Board
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 03/12: (OXGN) (EPL) (MTEX) Higher; (GERN) (HDY) (CNTF) Lower
- Microsoft (MSFT), Apple (AAPL) Top List as U.S. Offshore Corp. Cash Pile Swells
- Energy XXI (EXXI) to Acquire EPL Oil & Gas (EPL) in $2.3B Deal
- Huge Explosion Reported in East Harlem, New York
Hess (NYSE: HES) reports Q3 EPS of $3.52, versus $1.05 reported for the same period a year ago. On an adjusted-basis, Hess reported quarterly EPS of about $1.31. Revenue for the quarter was $7.86 billion, compared to $7.27 billion in Q309.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hess to Appoint Terrence J. Checki to Board of Directors
- Broadwind Energy, Inc. (BWEN) Posts Q4 Loss of 26c/Share
- KMG Chemicals, Inc. (KMG) Reports Q2 EPS of $0.12
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!