Hess (HES) Reports Q3 Results
- China Worries, Technical Damage Weigh on Apple (AAPL)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 8/4: (TREE) (IPCM) (ONP) Higher; (AAC) (TNET) (IDSY) Lower
- Shire plc (SHPG) Proposes Merger with Baxalta (BXLT)
- Oil edges back up to $50 a barrel from six-month low
- RR Donnelley (RRD) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Plans Separation into Three, Publicly-Traded Companies
Hess (NYSE: HES) reports Q3 EPS of $3.52, versus $1.05 reported for the same period a year ago. On an adjusted-basis, Hess reported quarterly EPS of about $1.31. Revenue for the quarter was $7.86 billion, compared to $7.27 billion in Q309.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ITG (ITG) CEO Bob Gasser Replaced by Jarrett Lilien
- Halyard Health (HYH) Misses Q2 EPS by 1c, Offers FY Outlook
- NRG Energy (NRG) Reports $187 million of Q2 Adjusted EBITDA, Updates Gudiance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!