Hess (HES) Reports Q3 Results
- Blackstone (BX) to Acquire Biomed Realty Trust (BMR) in $8B Deal
- EMC (EMC) in Talks with Dell on Merger Deal - WSJ
- Wall St. falls ahead of Fed minutes; Apple weighs
- Oil rallies but U.S. supply may temper gains
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/08: (JMG) (BMR) (EMC) Higher; (CSII) (ORIG) (SHAK) Lower (more...)
Hess (NYSE: HES) reports Q3 EPS of $3.52, versus $1.05 reported for the same period a year ago. On an adjusted-basis, Hess reported quarterly EPS of about $1.31. Revenue for the quarter was $7.86 billion, compared to $7.27 billion in Q309.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hess Schedules Earnings Release Conference Call
- Yum! Brands (YUM) Misses Q3 EPS by 7c; Cuts FY15 EPS Growth Outlook
- Domino's Pizza (DPZ) Misses Q3 EPS by 7c; Domestic Comps Rose 10.5%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!