Hess (HES) Reports Q3 Results
- Bank of America (BAC) CEO Moynihan Elected as Chairman
- Tesla Motors (TSLA) CEO Musk Plans to 'Unveil the D' Next Week
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Sees Generating $380M from Sears Canada in November
- Market Wrap: Private Employment Expands in Sept.; BofA CEO Becomes Chairman; U.S. Secret Service Director Resigns
- Stocks Tank as QE Nears End, Major Fund Winds Down, and Ebola Fears
Hess (NYSE: HES) reports Q3 EPS of $3.52, versus $1.05 reported for the same period a year ago. On an adjusted-basis, Hess reported quarterly EPS of about $1.31. Revenue for the quarter was $7.86 billion, compared to $7.27 billion in Q309.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: AZZ, Inc. (AZZ) Misses Q2 EPS Views; Affirms FY15 Outlook
- McCormick & Co. (MKC) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY14 EPS Outlook
- Traders Eye Relational Investors Stocks on Wind Down
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!