Hess (HES) Reports Q3 Results
- Market Wrap: Job Gains = Rate Hikes, FOMC Says; Icahn Makes it 'Hertz' So Good; Int'l Rectifier Draws Buyer
- After-Hours Stock Movers 8/20: (SMTC) (SBH) Higher; (KIN) (PRCP) (HPQ) Lower (more...)
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Reports In-Line; Issues In-Line Q4 EPS Outlook
- Many Fed Officials Said Job Gains Might Bring Rate Rise Sooner; Labor Market Still Far from Normal
- Icahn Files 13D on Hertz Global Holdings (HTZ); Seeks Talks with Management
Hess (NYSE: HES) reports Q3 EPS of $3.52, versus $1.05 reported for the same period a year ago. On an adjusted-basis, Hess reported quarterly EPS of about $1.31. Revenue for the quarter was $7.86 billion, compared to $7.27 billion in Q309.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Target Corp. (TGT) Misses Q2 EPS by 2c; Cuts FY14 EPS Outlook
- Hain Celestial Group, Inc. (HAIN) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Guides FY15 EPS, Revs
- Xunlei Limited (XNET) Reports Q2 Loss of $4.65/ADS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!