Hess (HES) Reports Q3 Results
- Top 10 News for 10/20 - 10/24: Apple Ramps on Results; Loeb Eyes Amgen; Advanced Technologies Exits Sapphire Game
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; To Spin-Off Duracell
- Dallas Ebola Nurse Nina Pham now cured - NIH Says
- Ford Motor (F) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- SodaStream (SODA) Confirms 'Small-Scale' PepsiCo (PEP) Test
Hess (NYSE: HES) reports Q3 EPS of $3.52, versus $1.05 reported for the same period a year ago. On an adjusted-basis, Hess reported quarterly EPS of about $1.31. Revenue for the quarter was $7.86 billion, compared to $7.27 billion in Q309.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Barclays Resumes Hess Corp. (HES) at Equalweight
- FLIR Systems, Inc. (FLIR) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Adjusts FY14 Outlook
- New Oriental Education (EDU) Misses Q1 EPS by 13c; Will Launch 'Optimize the Market' Strategy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!