Hertz Global (HTZ) Posts Q2 EPS of $0.41, Provides Post-Spin Guidance
- Health, energy stocks hit Wall Street, Microsoft lifts Nasdaq
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/21: (ALKS) (CXRX) (CERC) Higher; (SGY) (MBRX) (STS) Lower
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Hertz Global (NYSE: HTZ) reported Q2 EPS of $0.41, which may not compare to the analyst estimate of $0.53. Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.3 billion versus the consensus estimate of $2.26 billion.
"Significant work was accomplished this quarter as part of our three-to-five year margin improvement plan," said John Tague, Hertz Global Holdings President and Chief Executive Officer. "While still in the first year of the plan, we completed a number of strategic actions, improved our balance sheet, and made progress on technology development, all while reducing our cost base and achieving substantial improvements in customer satisfaction. These accomplishments are the result of the dedication and commitment of our employees all across our operation.
"In the U.S., pricing improved significantly throughout the quarter, and we see positive pricing momentum continuing into the third quarter."
ull Year 2016 Forecast
Adjusted Corporate EBITDA(2)
Non-vehicle capital expenditures, net
Non-vehicle cash interest expense
Cash income taxes
Free cash flow(2)
U.S. RAC net depreciation per unit per month(2)
U.S. RAC fleet capacity growth
U.S.RAC revenue growth
Adjusted earnings per share**(2)
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Hertz Global (HTZ) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Honeywell (HON) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Issues Q4 EPS outlook
- Altra Industrial Motion (AIMC) Reports Inline Q3 EPS; Narrows FY16 Outlook; Approves $30M Stock Buyback Plan
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!