Hertz Global (HTZ) Posts Q2 EPS of $0.41, Provides Post-Spin Guidance
- S&P, Nasdaq hit highs on gains in health, tech stocks
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
- Exclusive: ECB rejects Monte Paschi's request for more time to raise cash - source
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Hertz Global (NYSE: HTZ) reported Q2 EPS of $0.41, which may not compare to the analyst estimate of $0.53. Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.3 billion versus the consensus estimate of $2.26 billion.
"Significant work was accomplished this quarter as part of our three-to-five year margin improvement plan," said John Tague, Hertz Global Holdings President and Chief Executive Officer. "While still in the first year of the plan, we completed a number of strategic actions, improved our balance sheet, and made progress on technology development, all while reducing our cost base and achieving substantial improvements in customer satisfaction. These accomplishments are the result of the dedication and commitment of our employees all across our operation.
"In the U.S., pricing improved significantly throughout the quarter, and we see positive pricing momentum continuing into the third quarter."
ull Year 2016 Forecast
Adjusted Corporate EBITDA(2)
Non-vehicle capital expenditures, net
Non-vehicle cash interest expense
Cash income taxes
Free cash flow(2)
U.S. RAC net depreciation per unit per month(2)
U.S. RAC fleet capacity growth
U.S.RAC revenue growth
Adjusted earnings per share**(2)
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Hertz Global (HTZ) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Steelcase (SCS) Reports Preliminary Q3 EPS In-Line with Views, Revs Light
- Finisar (FNSR) Tops Q2 EPS by 12c; Guides Above the Street
- DAVIDsTEA Inc. (DTEA) Misses Q3 EPS by 4c, Names Interim CFO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!