Hertz Global (HTZ) Posts Q2 EPS of $0.41, Provides Post-Spin Guidance
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Hertz Global (NYSE: HTZ) reported Q2 EPS of $0.41, which may not compare to the analyst estimate of $0.53. Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.3 billion versus the consensus estimate of $2.26 billion.
"Significant work was accomplished this quarter as part of our three-to-five year margin improvement plan," said John Tague, Hertz Global Holdings President and Chief Executive Officer. "While still in the first year of the plan, we completed a number of strategic actions, improved our balance sheet, and made progress on technology development, all while reducing our cost base and achieving substantial improvements in customer satisfaction. These accomplishments are the result of the dedication and commitment of our employees all across our operation.
"In the U.S., pricing improved significantly throughout the quarter, and we see positive pricing momentum continuing into the third quarter."
ull Year 2016 Forecast
Adjusted Corporate EBITDA(2)
Non-vehicle capital expenditures, net
Non-vehicle cash interest expense
Cash income taxes
Free cash flow(2)
U.S. RAC net depreciation per unit per month(2)
U.S. RAC fleet capacity growth
U.S.RAC revenue growth
Adjusted earnings per share**(2)
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Hertz Global (HTZ) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- GATX Corp. (GATX) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c; Guides In-Line
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!