Hershey Co. (HSY) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c
- Time Warner Cable (TWC) Misses Q3 EPS by 5c
- Apple (AAPL) CEO Cook: 'I'm Proud to Be Gay'
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/30: (PDII) (LAKE) (LOPE) Higher; (GLUU) (AFOP) (WTW) Lower (more...)
- MasterCard (MA) Tops Q3 EPS Views
- Apple (AAPL) Smartphone Shipments Rose 16.1% in Q3; Xiaomi Breaks into Top Five - IDC (GOOG) (MSFT)
Hershey Co. (NYSE: HSY) reported Q1 non-GAAP EPS of $0.72, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.70. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.56 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.48 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hershey Foods (HSY) Misses Q3 EPS by 3c; Lowers FY14 EPS Outlook
- Niska Gas Storage Partners (NKA) Reports Q2 Loss of 78c/Share, Comments on Outlook
- New York Times Co. (NYT) Improves Q3 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!