Hershey Co. (HSY) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c
- Stocks Tank as QE Nears End, Major Fund Winds Down, and Ebola Fears
- Market Wrap: Private Employment Expands in Sept.; BofA CEO Becomes Chairman; U.S. Secret Service Director Resigns
- Bank of America (BAC) CEO Moynihan Elected as Chairman
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/01: (RLD) (DRL) (DTV) Higher; (WILN) (NLNK) (PLTA) Lower (more...)
- Investors Yank $23.5 Billion From PIMCO in 3 Days Amid Gross Exit
Hershey Co. (NYSE: HSY) reported Q1 non-GAAP EPS of $0.72, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.70. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.56 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.48 billion.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: AZZ, Inc. (AZZ) Misses Q2 EPS Views; Affirms FY15 Outlook
- S&W SEED (SANW) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c, Q1 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- Lentuo Int'l (LAS) Reports Q2 EPS of RMB0.21
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!