Hershey Co. (HSY) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c
- Euro and global stocks hold Italy-related gains ahead of ECB
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- GoDaddy (GDDY) to Acquire Host Europe Group in ~$1.8B Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Trump's corporate tax holiday could spur pharma M&A
Hershey Co. (NYSE: HSY) reported Q1 non-GAAP EPS of $0.72, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.70. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.56 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.48 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hershey’s Cookie Layer Crunch Bar – The Treat with an Intersection of Flavors and Textures – Finally Hits Store Shelves
- Coupa Software (COUP) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Issues Confident Q4 Outlook
- Genesco (GCO) Tops Q3 EPS Views, Sales Light
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!