Hershey Co. (HSY) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c
- Wall Street moves higher after Brexit-induced selloff
- LendingClub (LC) Appoints Scott Sanborn as CEO
- Dow Chemical (DOW) Announces Actions to Improve Cost Synergies; Will Cut ~2,500 Jobs
- U.S. first-quarter GDP revised up, Brexit risk to outlook
- McKesson (MCK) Enters Merger Agreement with Change Healthcare
Hershey Co. (NYSE: HSY) reported Q1 non-GAAP EPS of $0.72, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.70. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.56 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.48 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hershey’s Chocolate Unveils Partnership with U.S. Gymnast Simone Biles and Campaign That Delivers Messages on Chocolate Bars to Team USA Athletes
- Cyanotech Corp (CYAN) Reports Q4 Loss of $0.73/Share
- Ennis (EBF) Misses Q1 EPS by 5c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!