Hershey Co. (HSY) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c
- Wall Street drops as healthcare stocks weigh
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/28: (AVXL) (SPU) (HLIT) Higher; (GALT) (TPX) (FGP) Lower
- Bernstein's Sacconaghi Sees Stronger Apple (AAPL) iPhone ASPs
- Fed may change stress tests, capital buffers for U.S. banks: Yellen
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c; Will End Internal Hardware Development; Boosts FY17 Outlook
Hershey Co. (NYSE: HSY) reported Q1 non-GAAP EPS of $0.72, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.70. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.56 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.48 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Hershey Foods (HSY) Active on Unconfirmed Takeover Rumors
- Vail Resorts (MTN) Misses Q4 EPS by 13c
- Synthesis Energy Systems (SYMX) Reports Q4 Loss of $0.13/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!