Hersha Hospitality Trust (HT) Tops Q3 FFO by 3c
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Hersha Hospitality Trust (NYSE: HT) reported Q3 FFO of $0.72, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $0.69.
Based on year-to-date performance through September 30, 2016, the Company is reaffirming its Comparable Property RevPAR Growth, Adjusted EBITDA, Adjusted FFO and Adjusted FFO per share guidance, while adjusting Net Income, Net Income per share and Comparable Property EBITDA Margin Growth outlooks. The adjustment to Net Income and Net Income per Share is primarily a result of the allocation of residual income in the Cindat joint venture, and the timing of the Company’s fourth quarter dispositions, while the change to Comparable Property EBITDA Margin Growth is related to renovations in connection with restaurant re-concepting at two hotels. Based on management’s current outlook and assumptions, the Company’s full-year 2016 operating expectations are as follows:
|Previous 2016 Outlook||Updated 2016 Outlook|
|($’s in millions except per share amounts)||Low||High||Low||High|
|Net Income per share||$2.27||$2.41||$2.16||$2.25|
|Comparable Property RevPAR Growth||2.5%||3.5%||2.5%||3.5%|
|Comparable Property EBITDA Margin Growth||40 bps||60 bps||0 bps||40 bps|
|Adjusted FFO per share||$2.38||$2.51||$2.38||$2.51|
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Hersha Hospitality Trust (HT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Steelcase (SCS) Reports Preliminary Q3 EPS In-Line with Views, Revs Light
- Cooper Cos. (COO) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c, Offers FY17 Guidance
- Steelcase (SCS) Reports Below Consensus Prelim. Q3 Revenue
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!