Hersha Hospitality Trust (HT) Tops Q3 FFO by 3c
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Hersha Hospitality Trust (NYSE: HT) reported Q3 FFO of $0.72, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $0.69.
Based on year-to-date performance through September 30, 2016, the Company is reaffirming its Comparable Property RevPAR Growth, Adjusted EBITDA, Adjusted FFO and Adjusted FFO per share guidance, while adjusting Net Income, Net Income per share and Comparable Property EBITDA Margin Growth outlooks. The adjustment to Net Income and Net Income per Share is primarily a result of the allocation of residual income in the Cindat joint venture, and the timing of the Company’s fourth quarter dispositions, while the change to Comparable Property EBITDA Margin Growth is related to renovations in connection with restaurant re-concepting at two hotels. Based on management’s current outlook and assumptions, the Company’s full-year 2016 operating expectations are as follows:
|Previous 2016 Outlook||Updated 2016 Outlook|
|($’s in millions except per share amounts)||Low||High||Low||High|
|Net Income per share||$2.27||$2.41||$2.16||$2.25|
|Comparable Property RevPAR Growth||2.5%||3.5%||2.5%||3.5%|
|Comparable Property EBITDA Margin Growth||40 bps||60 bps||0 bps||40 bps|
|Adjusted FFO per share||$2.38||$2.51||$2.38||$2.51|
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Hersha Hospitality Trust (HT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Independent Bank (INDB) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c
- Citizens Financial Group (CFG) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!