Herman Miller (MLHR) Posts Q2 EPS of $0.26, Shy of Views; Revs Beat
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
Herman Miller, Inc. (Nasdaq: MLHR) reports Q2 EPS of $0.26, versus the analyst estimate of $0.28. Revenue for the quarter was $412.2 million, which compares to the estimate of $391.17 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- American Eagle Outfitters, Inc. (AEO) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Guides Q4 EPS Below the Street
- Cubic Corporation (CUB) Reports Year-End Results and FY Guidance
- Sears Hometown and Outlet Stores, Inc. (SHOS) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.33
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!