Herman Miller (MLHR) Misses Q1 EPS by 2c
- Top 10 News for 9/19 - 9/23: Twitter on the Auction Block; Allergan Bolsters NASH Effort; Microsoft Returns Value
- Wall Street falls as energy lags; shares post gains on week
- Rumored Forever, Twitter (TWTR) May Have Finally Put the 'For Sale' Sign Up
- Facebook (FB) Shares Under Pressure on Reports Video Ad Metrics Were Artificially Inflated
- Brookfield Infrastructure (BIP)-Led Consortium to Take Controlling Stake in Petrobras' (PBR) NTS for $5.2B
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Herman Miller (NASDAQ: MLHR) reported Q1 EPS of $0.60, $0.02 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.62. Revenue for the quarter came in at $598.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $614.2 million.
Herman Miller sees Q2 2017 EPS of $0.52-$0.60, versus the consensus of $0.60. Herman Miller sees Q2 2017 revenue of $580-600 million, versus the consensus of $601.1 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Herman Miller (MLHR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Finish Line (FINL) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS; Comps Outpace
- Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY) Misses Q2 EPS by 5c; Comps Lighter than Expected
- Jabil Circuit (JBL) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c; Plans Restructuring
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!