Herman Miller (MLHR) Misses Q1 EPS by 2c
- European stocks hit three-week low as Trump reality sets in
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Calls Apple's (AAPL) Claims 'Baseless'
- Unease over Trump sends dollar to one-and-half month low
- Kate Spade (KATE) Said to Attract Interest from Coach (COH) and Michael Kors (KORS) - Bloomberg
- Oil falls as signs of U.S. output rise overshadow OPEC-led cuts
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Herman Miller (NASDAQ: MLHR) reported Q1 EPS of $0.60, $0.02 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.62. Revenue for the quarter came in at $598.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $614.2 million.
Herman Miller sees Q2 2017 EPS of $0.52-$0.60, versus the consensus of $0.60. Herman Miller sees Q2 2017 revenue of $580-600 million, versus the consensus of $601.1 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Herman Miller (MLHR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Halliburton (HAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
- SunTrust Banks (STI) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
- Ameris Bancorp (ABCB) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!