Herman Miller (MLHR) Misses Q1 EPS by 2c
- Top 10 News for 9/26 - 9/30: Deutsche Bank Soars on Settlement; Twitter Back in the M&A Fray; Nike 'Just Didn't Do It' in Q1
- Wall Street rallies, led by Deutsche Bank, financials
- Viacom (VIAB) Forms Special Committee; Will Explore Potential Combination with CBS (CBS)
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Said Near $5.4B Settlement with U.S. - AFP
- Oil up second straight month on OPEC-fueled rally
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Herman Miller (NASDAQ: MLHR) reported Q1 EPS of $0.60, $0.02 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.62. Revenue for the quarter came in at $598.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $614.2 million.
Herman Miller sees Q2 2017 EPS of $0.52-$0.60, versus the consensus of $0.60. Herman Miller sees Q2 2017 revenue of $580-600 million, versus the consensus of $601.1 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Herman Miller (MLHR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- McCormick & Co. (MKC) Tops Q3 EPS by 9c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Aehr Test Systems (AEHR) Reports Q1 Loss of $0.04
- Zedge, Inc. (ZDGE) Swings to Q4 Loss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!