Hercules Offshore (HERO) Posts Narrower than Expected Q4 Loss
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
Hercules Offshore, Inc. (NASDAQ: HERO) reported Q4 loss of $0.03, $0.08 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.11). Revenue for the quarter came in at $172.25 million versus the consensus estimate of $170.43 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- American Eagle Outfitters, Inc. (AEO) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Guides Q4 EPS Below the Street
- Mitel Networks Corp (MITL) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Guides Q3 Revs
- Casella Waste Systems, Inc. (CWST) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS; Updates Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!