Herc Holdings (HRI) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.28/Share
- Wall Street flat as banks gain, utilities drag
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Herc Holdings (NYSE: HRI) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.28), versus $0.35 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $380.4 million, versus $422.7 million reported last year.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Herc Holdings (HRI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AutoZone (AZO) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Light of Views
- Mizuho Securities Raises Price Target on Noble Midstream Partners LP (NBLX) to $37
- Photronics (PLAB) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides Q1 EPS Below Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!