Herc (HRI) Misses Q3 EPS by 30c
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Herc (NYSE: HRI) reported Q3 EPS of $0.11, $0.30 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.41. Revenue for the quarter came in at $403.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $410.37 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Herc (HRI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Shiloh Industries (SHLO) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.50
- Interactive Brokers (IBKR) Misses Q4 EPS by 40c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!