Herbalife (HLF) Tops Q3 EPS by 12c; Boosts EPS Outlook
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Herbalife (NYSE: HLF) reported Q3 EPS of $1.21, $0.12 better than the analyst estimate of $1.09. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.12 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.14 billion.
Herbalife sees FY2016 EPS of $4.65-$4.85, versus prior guidance of $4.50-$4.80 and the consensus of $4.83.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Herbalife (HLF) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Duluth Holdings Inc. (DLTH) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.01; Guides Below the Street
- Medley Management (MDLY) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c
- Xactly Corporation (XTLY) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!