Henry Schein (HSIC) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Henry Schein (NASDAQ: HSIC) reported Q3 EPS of $1.68, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $1.65. Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.9 billion versus the consensus estimate of $2.88 billion.Henry Schein reaffirmed FY2016 guidance.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Henry Schein (HSIC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Ulta Salon (ULTA) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c, Comps Up 16%; Offers Guidance
- Central Garden & Pet (CENT) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c; Guides FY17 EPS