Hemispherx Biopharma (HEB) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.01; Reports Implementation of Austerity Measures
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Hemispherx Biopharma (NYSE: HEB) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.01), versus ($0.04) reported last year.
Hemispherx Biopharma has made changes to its senior management team and has implemented austerity measures which included the reduction of executive compensation and elimination of non-essential contractors and personnel. These measures have resulted in a significant reduction in costs and expenses. The company is now focusing on commercial success by seeking co-development partners and working closely with the research and regulatory communities to bring disease fighting technologies to the world.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Hemispherx Biopharma (HEB) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- McDonald's (MCD) Q3 Revenue, Comps Top Views
- Equity Bancshares (EQBK) Clears Final Regulatory Hurdle Needed to Close Community First Bancshares Merger; Moves to Acquire Prairie State Bancshares
- Hemispherx Biopharma (HEB) Completes Transfer for Ampligen Manufacturing Processes
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Corp. News, Management Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!