Hemispherx Biopharma (HEB) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.01; Reports Implementation of Austerity Measures
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Hemispherx Biopharma (NYSE: HEB) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.01), versus ($0.04) reported last year.
Hemispherx Biopharma has made changes to its senior management team and has implemented austerity measures which included the reduction of executive compensation and elimination of non-essential contractors and personnel. These measures have resulted in a significant reduction in costs and expenses. The company is now focusing on commercial success by seeking co-development partners and working closely with the research and regulatory communities to bring disease fighting technologies to the world.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Hemispherx Biopharma (HEB) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Canadian Pacific Railway (CP) Tops Q4 EPS by CAD$0.23
- Kinder Morgan (KMI) Misses Q4 EPS by 11c, Offers Outlook
- ServiceMaster Global Holdings (SERV) CFO to Alan Haughie Retire; Anthony DiLucente to Succeed; Reaffirms FY Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Corp. News, Management Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!