Hemispherx Biopharma (HEB) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.01; Reports Implementation of Austerity Measures
- Wall St. lower as earnings from some big names disappoint
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/25: (CWEI) (NXTD) (EYES) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (CALA) Lower (more...)
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Hemispherx Biopharma (NYSE: HEB) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.01), versus ($0.04) reported last year.
Hemispherx Biopharma has made changes to its senior management team and has implemented austerity measures which included the reduction of executive compensation and elimination of non-essential contractors and personnel. These measures have resulted in a significant reduction in costs and expenses. The company is now focusing on commercial success by seeking co-development partners and working closely with the research and regulatory communities to bring disease fighting technologies to the world.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Hemispherx Biopharma (HEB) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Tennant Co. (TNC) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c; Updates FY16 Outlook
- PACCAR (PCAR) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c
- Summit State Bank (SSBI) Reports Q2 EPS of $0.25
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Corp. News, Management Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!