Helen of Troy (HELE) Tops Q2 EPS by 17c
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/06: (PLAY) (ANTH) (WDC) Higher; (AVAV) (ESV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Helen of Troy (NASDAQ: HELE) reported Q2 EPS of $1.31, $0.17 better than the analyst estimate of $1.14. Revenue for the quarter came in at $368.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $143.88 million.
Helen of Troy reaffirmed FY2016 EPS guidance. For fiscal year 2017, the Company now expects consolidated net sales revenue in the range of $1.550 to $1.590 billion, versus prior guidance of $1.570 to $1.620 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Helen of Troy (HELE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AutoZone (AZO) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Light of Views
- Sigma Designs (SIGM) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.09
- Barnes & Noble Education (BNED) Misses Q2 EPS by 15c; Comps Fell 2.9%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!