Helen of Troy (HELE) Tops Q2 EPS by 17c
- Wall St. lower as earnings from some big names disappoint
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/25: (CWEI) (NXTD) (EYES) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (CALA) Lower (more...)
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Helen of Troy (NASDAQ: HELE) reported Q2 EPS of $1.31, $0.17 better than the analyst estimate of $1.14. Revenue for the quarter came in at $368.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $143.88 million.
Helen of Troy reaffirmed FY2016 EPS guidance. For fiscal year 2017, the Company now expects consolidated net sales revenue in the range of $1.550 to $1.590 billion, versus prior guidance of $1.570 to $1.620 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Helen of Troy (HELE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Tennant Co. (TNC) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c; Updates FY16 Outlook
- Freeport-McMoran (FCX) Misses Q3 EPS by 3c
- First Merchants Corp (FRME) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!