Helen of Troy (HELE) Tops Q2 EPS by 17c
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Helen of Troy (NASDAQ: HELE) reported Q2 EPS of $1.31, $0.17 better than the analyst estimate of $1.14. Revenue for the quarter came in at $368.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $143.88 million.
Helen of Troy reaffirmed FY2016 EPS guidance. For fiscal year 2017, the Company now expects consolidated net sales revenue in the range of $1.550 to $1.590 billion, versus prior guidance of $1.570 to $1.620 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Helen of Troy (HELE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Honeywell (HON) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Issues Q4 EPS outlook
- Civista Bancshares (CIVB) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- Sensient Technologies (SXT) Misses Q3 EPS by 3c; Updates FY16 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!