Helen Of Troy (HELE) Reports Q2 Miss; Reaffirms Guidance
- Wall Street rises in volatile session ahead of jobs data
- Market Wrap: ISM Services Slip in August; Markets Mixed Ahead of Nonfarm Jobs Data; Brady Tops Goodell in Court
- After Hours Stocks Movers 09/03: (BLOX) Higher; (VNCE) (UTIW) (PAY) (more...)
- Twitter (TWTR) Seen as 'Compelling' Ahead of Board Meeting, CEO Search Results
- Lannett (LCI) to Acquire Kremers Urban Pharmaceuticals in $1.23B + Contingency Payments Deal
Helen Of Troy (NASDAQ: HELE) reported Q2 EPS of $0.74, $0.13 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.87. Revenue for the quarter came in at $277.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $288.8 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Infoblox (BLOX) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q1 EPS Outlook
- Verint Systems (VRNT) Tops Q2 EPS by 8c
- Xcerra (XCRA) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c; Issues Light Q1 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!