Helen Of Troy (HELE) Reports Q2 Miss; Reaffirms Guidance
- Relentless Selling of Twitter (TWTR) Continues
- Market Wrap: Consumer Spending Flat with Views in July; Twitter Slips to IPO-Like Levels; PIMCO Gets Wells Notice
- After-Hours Stock Movers 08/03: (IDTI) (PLOW) (TREE) (CYH) Higher; (TNET) (CGNX) (ALL) Lower (more...)
- AIG (AIG) Tops Q2 EPS by 18c; Adds $5B Common Stock Buyback Plan, Boosts Dividend
- Weak oil prices, China worries weigh on Wall Street
Helen Of Troy (NASDAQ: HELE) reported Q2 EPS of $0.74, $0.13 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.87. Revenue for the quarter came in at $277.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $288.8 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MDU Resources Group (MDU) Misses Q2 EPS by 2c, Lowers FY PES Guidance
- Community Health Systems (CYH) Tops Q2 EPS by 25c, Offers FY Guidance; to Spin-Off 38 Hospitals and Quorum Health Resources
- Post Properties (PPS) Tops Q2 FFO by 2c/Share; Boosts FY15 FFO Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!