Helen Of Troy (HELE) Reports Q2 Miss; Reaffirms Guidance
- FTC Requests Additional Info from Reynolds American (RAI), Lorillard (LO) on Pending Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 8/29: (CRTO) (UEPS) (DGLY) Higher; (FRO) (BIG) (ZOES) Lower (more...)
- Personal Income Growth Slows in July Amid Drop in Expenditures
- Tesla Motors (TSLA), China Unicom Partner on Charging Station Expansion in China
- AstraZeneca (AZN) Rises; Advances MEDI-4736 to Phase II for Colorectal Cancer
Helen Of Troy (NASDAQ: HELE) reported Q2 EPS of $0.74, $0.13 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.87. Revenue for the quarter came in at $277.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $288.8 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Big Lots, Inc. (BIG) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
- Rally Software (RALY) Posts Q2 Loss of 30c/Share; Guides Q3, FY14
- Amira Nature Foods Ltd (ANFI) Tops Q1 EPS by 10c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!