Helen Of Troy (HELE) Reports Q2 Miss; Reaffirms Guidance
- Wall St. opens lower as global growth fears resurface
- IMS Health (IMS), Quintiles (Q) Enter Merger Agreement; Carries Enterprise Value of $23B
- Biogen (BIIB) Plans to Spinoff Hemophilia Business into Independent, Publicly-Traded Company
- No respite for Japan as yen soars to 18-month high
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 05/03: (FN) (MNK) (YELP) Higher; (ONDK) (CYH) (BETR) Lower (more...)
Helen Of Troy (NASDAQ: HELE) reported Q2 EPS of $0.74, $0.13 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.87. Revenue for the quarter came in at $277.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $288.8 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Federal Signal (FSS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c; Reaffirms Outlook
- Fresenius Medical Care (FMS) Tops Q1 EPS by 33c
- UGI Corp (UGI) Misses Q2 EPS by 1c, Revises Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!