Helen Of Troy (HELE) Reports Q2 Miss; Reaffirms Guidance
- Banks and tech drive Wall Street up over 1 percent
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) to Spin, Merge Enterprise Services Business with CSC (CSC)
- Xilinx (XLNX) Said to Draw $15B Takeover Proposal - Source
- Monsanto (MON) Sees Bayer Bid as 'Financially Inadequate'; Board Open to Conversations
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/24: (CSC) (NMBL) (HPE) Higher; (SWPH) (INTU) (AXTA) Lower (more...)
Helen Of Troy (NASDAQ: HELE) reported Q2 EPS of $0.74, $0.13 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.87. Revenue for the quarter came in at $277.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $288.8 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nimble Storage (NMBL) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c; Guides In-Line
- Kirkland's (KIRK) Misses Q1 EPS by 3c; Comps Rose 0.5%
- Gordman's Stores (GMAN) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c; Guides Lower
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!