Heidrick & Struggles (HSII) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c
- Wall Street dips as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- Western Union (WU) Admits Anti-Money Laundering and Consumer Fraud Violations, Forfeits $586M in Settlement
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Heidrick & Struggles (NASDAQ: HSII) reported Q3 EPS of $0.37, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $0.34. Revenue for the quarter came in at $143.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $145.63 million.
Heidrick & Struggles sees Q4 2016 revenue of $142-152 million, versus the consensus of $146.4 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Heidrick & Struggles (HSII) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Home Bancshares (HOMB) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
- Union Pacific (UNP) Tops Q4 EPS by 6c
- Wintrust Financial (WTFC) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!