Healthcare Trust of America (HTA) Reports In-Line Q3 FFO
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Burberry rejects multiple takeover offers from Coach: Financial Times
- Trump picks ex-rival Carson to head housing department
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Healthcare Trust of America (NYSE: HTA) reported Q3 FFO of $0.40, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.40. Revenue for the quarter came in at $118.34 million versus the consensus estimate of $115.32 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Healthcare Trust of America (HTA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Upgrades National Beverage (FIZZ) to Outperform
- Culp, Inc. (CFI) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
- Johnson Controls (JCI) Offers FY17 Outlook; Provides Expectations for 2020
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!